Hey.
Back at work with Monday blues.
Hahas, I was late today tho. Not the 5 minutes kinda late, the late , kinda late . hehs.
On top of that , I sneaked out to get spinelli vanilla latte and apple crumble for breakfast ^^
Unfortunately, my boss , he’s everywhere ! I even saw him downstairs -.-
Anyway, holidays were awesome! I mean the weekend (:
On Saturday we went to Plaza Singapura to eat Swensens (: I had steak ^^ and American fries.
Then after that sent my sister to MIndchamps. Then went home to rest and relax.
Had like a twilight movie marathon ^^ watched all the three saga back to back.
With mom of course. Was sooooo fun . I enjoyed it.
Anyway, at night we ordered Pizza Hut. Hehs ! I’m getting fat , I know .
Hahahs, then after that we played RISK . as in , my sister , my maid , my brother and I ^^
Then went to bake a chocolate cake for Mummy and my dear boyfriend (:
Turns out good. But tooooo chocolatey I guess . maybe Boyfie won’t even like it ):
then my dear boyfriend called me at around 1 or 2 in the morn . and we talked till the sun came up ^^ qheeeeeee ! funnnnnnn !
Then on Sunday went to Tekka market and NTUC with mom. we got home and cooked Nasi Lemak. well actually, Mom was the one who cooked lah ! hahahs !
then we watched the twilight saga again !! ^^ wooohoooo ! lol . it's fun you know :)
then i fell asleep -.- all the way till 10 . then i woke up , texted my boyfreind and watched a horror-comedy movie with my sis. then after that called my boyfriend for a whole hour then went to sleep. this is the life man. hahahs!
Hmmmm , boyfie joined a crew ! so excited for him ^^ hahahs !
They go for practice and everything. They should join the anti-drugs yearly campaign and see how far they can go ! but obviously boyfie will think that its super lameeeeeee -.-
Okay, currently right now, I do not have anything task at hand .
So I’m kinda lazing around in the office -.-
Hence, im blogging . if only they didn’t block tumblr ):
Ohhhh welllll . gonna eat my apple crumble now .
Ohhhh , im going to have Nasi Padang at Shenton for lunch with Gloria today ^^
YAY !! okay , blog again when I’m bored or when I have the time ^^
Byeeeeee, Mel XOXO .
Sunday, February 27, 2011
over the weekend
Posted by MELdummie at 6:40 PM
Labels: baking, mybabylove, weekends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment